Sunday, July 21, 2013

103 days on



Well it's been 103 days and I have written at least a thousand words a day for every day since the start of this new project.

I have so far written: 204,485 words in total, 2 complete novels and one partially done.

My average per day is almost twice my goal of 1,000 words at 1,985 (to date).

The first was quite introspective, the second Sci-Fi and dark/dystopian, the third an unashamed plot-based thriller.

The next project I am going to tackle is a second draft of sorts, more like a complete re-write from the ground up of a Screen Play I wrote in Australia over ten years ago and it is a comedy, a farce.

Definitely something lighter.

Like with Darwin's Game this is a complete end to end story already, having written a loose structure of it in script form before, now expanded out to a novel.

We'll see how it goes, but I know whats coming and I am looking forward to re-visiting the Fictional Town of Budgee Springs, they have a interesting future I have lined up for them!

W


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave any comments about the project - but be aware I won't be taking suggestions, requests or feedback on the content or style of writing - I want to write what I want free of any one else's issues.