Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Day Minus One



Tomorrow it starts...

The plan is simple enough, I have been writing for years in fits and starts.

After 2 successful year long projects (onebookaweek.blogspot.com & onedietamonth.blogspot.com) it seemed like a natural progression to give my writing a regular goal and year of focus and so here it is.

Writing every day, no matter what on.

Mostly I'll be working on novels I have started and never finished but I may diverge into other projects as long as they conform to my rule of a minimum 1,000 words a day.

To keep it challenging and as organic a process as possible for the followers (if any) I will also publish my content.

Daily.

Thats scary, and also exciting.

I don't promise it to be good.

I don't promise to be consistent.

I do promise to ignore all feedback about my writing.

And I promise to have at it.

Starting tomorrow at 6:30 a.m. I'll publish before I go to work.

Who knows what'll happen - not me, not yet.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck, dude - 1000 words probably takes me between 4-6 hours!
    Cheers, Matt.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave any comments about the project - but be aware I won't be taking suggestions, requests or feedback on the content or style of writing - I want to write what I want free of any one else's issues.