Thursday, February 13, 2014

Day 310 - Stand Up Prep - (1,254 words)



A while ago (a couple of years now) I did stand up comedy, enough material for three eight minute sets across three weeks.

I enjoyed it and would do it again.


I don;t really have the time to prepare right now due to the writing every day commitment, so I might just note down a bunch of stand up bits for future routines today (and onwards)

I'm stuck at work trying to rescue a downed server and so can only write piecemeal so I'm not in the mood to work on the two novels I have on - so will work in the short space for the next three hours and jot down ideas to at least a thousand words.

Yay for working late unexceptedly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave any comments about the project - but be aware I won't be taking suggestions, requests or feedback on the content or style of writing - I want to write what I want free of any one else's issues.