Sunday, November 10, 2013

Day 215 - Commercial Writing - (4799 words)



So recently I have been approached about some commercial writing for a games site and I agreed to do some back catalog reviews and look to write reviews for up and coming games.

As this is something I already do and find easy enough I agreed and look forward to contributing on a daily basis.

I don't foresee that this will somehow replace the daily fiction writing I have been doing but as I spent a few hours on it today it pushed aside the time I usually set aside for novel continuance.

I'll get back into the time travel business soon, I have formed some long term ideas about causality and multiple universe theories I'd like to explore with Ivan and Harold - so that will have to take a bit of developing but I will get back to it.

But anyway, I completed 8 reviews and nearly 5,000 words for games I have played and are on the Purple Penguin Site, I won;t republish them here because that would be pointless.


Wayne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave any comments about the project - but be aware I won't be taking suggestions, requests or feedback on the content or style of writing - I want to write what I want free of any one else's issues.